Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recrcuit School 15 Anniversary

I just want to wish everyone from Recruit School 15 a Happy Ten Year Anniversary. I feel lucky to have gotten hired with these guys (and girls...Beth and Betty) and even luckier to have worked with a couple. I consider you all my friends. Only 20 years to go!!...lol. Peace out my Brothers, BroadwayAdd Image

This is a pic of our final burn. Thanks to Rhett Flietz for the pic. Right to left front row: Captain Phil Dillon*, FF Todd Reighley, Beth Norwood, FF Betty McBride (Salem), B.T. Butler, Lt. Rhett Fleitz, Lt. Kelcey Branch, FF Barry Kincer, Battalion Chief Roger Manuel*, Captain R.T. Flora*, ?*, Captain Chris Trussler*, Lt. Jeremy Bennington, 1st Lt. Doug Hurd, Sport Hayden, Lt. Travis Simmons, Lt. Mac Craft, Dennis Duncan, Charles Williams, Lt. Kevin Bradbury, 1st. Lt. Brian Riddle*. An asterisks (*) indicates an instructor and I cannot figure out who is next to Captain Flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment